Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bad Boyz Bad Boyz, whatchu gonna do?...

Bag of new meaty treats......................................$6
Bottle of thyroid pills............................................$45
Trip to vet after eating bottle of thyroid pills...$140
Look on their faces after being snowed by meds to induce vomitting....... Priceless!
And then there's the $45 to buy a new bottle of thyroid pills and the $40 to replace the vet's Dockers!
I'm a bad, bad mother! I left a full bottle of Sabre's thyroid pills on the deck railing next to the new bag of treats I'd just bought for them. While I was in the house getting them fresh water, Ryatt knocked the bottle off the deck to the patio below and ate it. When I came back out with the water, he dropped the mangled bottle at my feet! I thought Sabre' had probably eaten some too since they fight over everything and share, but his vomit was clear. Poor dude hacked and got snowed for nothin'! What an adventure! Having to empty my car in a nano second to stuff em both in there and go to the vet was hilarious...to anyone watching, not so funny to me. But! They're OK now. The morphine to get em to hack, snowed em for the rest of the afternoon, but we're all OK now.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Aaron told me what happened! My heart would have stopped for sure! That totally sucks to have to haul them in to the vet and all. I am so glad they are okay. You would've thought the taste of the pills would have stopped him but apparently not. Heidi